Reinventing How Business Schools Teach Morality of Capitalism:
Business Ethics and Entrepreneurship
Through Disruptive Innovation Conferences we have engaged academic networks in higher education and K-12 to design, test and implement a new set of curriculum materials, and make the content available to all educators. We will be featuring the free-to-use pilot of this resource on our website in Spring of 2017.
American Government: A Thoughtful Introduction
This course explores principles of American government and extends themes from the founding era to the complexity of the current American political system. This is a multimedia course featuring original text, original and third party videos, third party audio, and public-domain photographs. The course includes a full syllabus, quiz bank questions, and discussion board questions.
Strata co-hosts conferences with Liberty Fund, Inc. and the Charles Koch Institute. The conferences bring professors together to openly explore relevant topics and issues related to liberty and freedom.
- The Foundations of Liberty & Society: Spontaneous Order Part
- Applying the Lessons of Markets to Management
- Liberty & Responsibility in Corporate Governance
- Freedom, Prosperity, & Heroic Entrepreneurship in Economic Debate
- Do Economics & Business Studies Advance Liberal Education and a Free Society?
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Markets, & Liberty