We work to achieve more prosperous and free societies by affecting a change in the climate of ideas.
Strata offers exceptional work experiences and training to its employees. Strata’s mission is to help people make informed decisions about issues that impact the freedom to live their lives.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Are you motivated by dynamic work and new challenges? Do you enjoy organizing and managing details? Are you self-motivated and seek to eliminate inefficiencies? If so, please consider applying for this position.
The Executive Assistant provides support in the following ways:
- Manage Executive calendars by scheduling appointments and acting as a “gatekeeper” to ensure all information and appointments are a valuable use of time
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues, projects, and concerns addressed to the Executives and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Provide writing and editing support
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas
- Complete a variety of impromptu administrative tasks
Strata offers exceptional work experience and training to its employees. Strata’s mission is to help people make informed decisions about issues that impact the freedom to live their lives. We work to achieve more prosperous and free societies by affecting a change in the climate of ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Research experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Committed to advancing Strata’s mission
This executive assistant position is a full-time position requiring a consistent 40 hour per week commitment.
How to Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Operations Specialist provides programming and logistics support for Strata operations, events, and conferences. The Operations Specialist coordinates details in a timely and professional manner. The Operations Specialist engages professionally with guests and participants. Strong candidates are motivated, driven by problem solving, and committed to continuous growth and improvement.
- Work with internal customers to establish and meet operations objectives and expectations
- Establish operations and event timelines including deadlines, milestones, and processes
- Coordinate logistics and operations for programs, events, conferences, and high profile visitors
- Ensure operations and events operate within approved budgets
- Lead a student associate team of operations associates
- Establish a team structure that offers training, direction/mentorship, and practical work experience to all team members
- Provide day to day office support
Some events will require working on weekends and weeknights. Several conferences will require travelling outside of Logan, Utah.
The Operations Specialist position is a full-time position.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Event planning experience preferred
- Some management experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Flexibility to work weeknights and weekends
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- History of seeking to eleminate inefficiencies
- Independent and self-motivated
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to HR@strata.org