Position: Executive Assistant to the President
Location: Logan, UT
Job Description and Responsibilities
Are you motivated by dynamic work and new challenges? Do you enjoy organizing and managing details? Do you work well with ambiguity? If so, please consider applying for this position.
The Assistant to the President will provide support in the following ways:
- Manage the President’s calendar by scheduling appointments and acts as a “gatekeeper” to ensure all information and appointments are a valuable use of the President’s time
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues, projects, and concerns addressed to the President and determines the appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide writing and editing support
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas
- Complete a variety of impromptu administrative tasks
Strata offers exceptional work experience and training to its employees. Strata’s mission is to help people make informed decisions about issues that impact the freedom to live their lives. We work to achieve more prosperous and free societies by affecting a change in the climate of ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Research experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Committed to advancing Strata’s mission
This executive assistant position is a part-time position requiring a consistent 20 – 30 hour per week commitment.
How to Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Ian Nemelka at Ian.Nemelka@strata.org.